MyTapestry at Pleasant View
Every Life is a Tapestry of Memories
Each individual is a unique combination of experiences, beliefs, preferences, routines, and rhythms of daily living woven together to create a one-of-a-kind life. At Pleasant View, we understand that living with Alzheimer’s disease, or related cognitive impairment, changes many things — but it doesn’t change a person’s value.
MyTapestry is designed to take advantage of the latest research to help those with various forms of memory loss thrive and feel secure in their environment.
And that begins with discovery.
Dedicated, trained professionals take the time to learn about each individual to gain an understanding of his or her unique history, preferences and rhythms of daily life. With this knowledge, the MyTapestry team meets each resident where they are, creating a customized daily routine and a living environment that supports his or her highest level of independence.
MyTapestry at Pleasant View Features:
- Dedicated professionals with specialized training and experience in dementia care
- Licensed and certified nursing professionals 24 hours-per-day
- Medication administration
- Availability of additional services tailored for each individual
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access