At Luther Oaks
Every Life is a Tapestry of Memories
Each individual is a unique combination of experiences, beliefs, preferences, routines, and rhythms of daily activity woven together to create a one-of-a-kind life. At Luther Oaks, we understand that living with Alzheimer’s disease, and related cognitive impairment changes many things — but it doesn’t change a person’s value.
MyTapestry is designed to take advantage of the latest research on how to help people with various forms of memory loss thrive and feel secure in their environment.
And that begins with discovery.
Dedicated, specially trained professionals take the time to learn about each individual resident to gain an understanding of his or her unique history, preferences, and rhythms of daily life. With this knowledge, the MyTapestry team meets each resident where they are, creating a customized daily routine and a living environment that supports his or her highest level of independence.
MyTapestry at Luther Oaks Features:
- Central living room where residents gather as a family
- Private suites with full bathrooms including walk-in showers
- Dedicated professionals with expertise & specialized training in dementia services
- Licensed nursing professionals 24 hours-per-day
- Medication administration
- Instructor-led daily activities
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping, personal laundry, flat linens and daily bed making